stripe rides again!

finally got off my lazy ass and got plates for stripe today. spent the day
working out her lil' bugs, and drove her home tonight. wow, feels great.
idles perfect, fan actually works correctly, shifting is tight and smooth,
and no more drift. she now runs and rides like a dream! my only complaint:
my stereo sucks. any body have a good used in dash cd and some good speakers
they want to part with? the jensen cd player and radio shack 6x9's the PO
had installed just don't cut it!
  hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>