Anyone have the Flowmaster muffler?

Oh I hope mine won't sound like that. I just got mine from TT today along
with the race downpipe and complete 2 1/4 inch cat back. I bought the
Flowmaster on Peter's recommendation that it would sound better then the
crapy Dynomax muffler. I'm too cheap to buy the Borla :)

I will let you know what it sounds like when I get it all on.

-- Craig