[tech] Help with Crankbearing

That would be a pilot bearing.  Apparently you stole this motor out of a car
that needed one for the trans (was it a longitudinally mounted
motor/trans??).  If you are swapping it into one of our wonderful A1 cars
then you will not use the bearing.  What I am not sure of is if the
transversely mounted transmission/clutch assemblies will mount to the crank
correctly.  If it does, then it should be no problem, just ignore the pilot
bearing.  IF the clutch (pressure plate) assy doesn't bolt to the crank, you
may have to change the crank out (this is the part I am not sure of!).
HTH!!

Dave