Fryguy likes to edit sigs....

Whassa matter Larry, gone soft on us?  I noticed your editing, and
liked it, wish Id've done it myself..  Don't be a weenie, man.  And
another thing...RUN the guy!  Mano-e-mano or whatever.  What do you
have to lose?  *He's* the one doing the bragging, so it's an empty
boast if he wins.  BUT what if *you* do?  ('specially if you fill his
tires with water the night before...or put some special ChemTronics
concoction in his tank...shhhh.)

:)

El Cheapasso

--- Larry <rocco16v@netzero.com> wrote:
> C'mon, Meze-man, you know my own 'roc is cleaner and better looking
> than
> yours, and as far as quick/fast......well, ya' wanna' square off with
> Kevin's MkI at Carlsbad? :)
> And, no, my autox times could not begin to compare with yours....
> (all in good fun, y'know...But I will lay off the editing.....)
>
> Larry

> looking
> > > Scirocco(s) in all of
>

> > Talk is cheap and FREE. Come on out and make me change my sig. I
> DARE YA!
> > I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA! :)
> > Oh, hey, there is going to be a night autox up at Norton AFB on the
> 18th
> > of Aug, 1 week before DUBWAR. Now is your chance? Come on chicken!
> Ill
> > even give you 5 seconds too. Surely you cannot refuse those odds?
> Mano
> > emano... bock-bock? You wont go.... talk-talk-talk....
> >

> > > The husbands (and fathers of nubile young girls) of San Diego
> County
> > > can let down their guard for a week.....
> >

> > Yeah but they wont sleep because they know that somewhere..... im
> there
> > and I -will- be back!
> > :)
> >

> > Shawn Méze
> > 86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
> > 82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84'
> Scirocco 8V
> > The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all
> of
> > San Diego AND POWAY!
> > http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.