Car Seats (again)

Beware using retractors from other applications - they are designed to
work only in a particular position - ie mounted horizontal vs vertical
etc, and should they fail to lockup in an accident, it could be fatal.  I
would never jeopordize my children's safety by jury-rigging retractors.
If they were more interchangeable then VW wouldn't make so damned many of
them...!

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Turbo Diesel with 3 point rear harnesses