Some supplier "thumbs-ups"

Just a note to relay a few good experiences.

1. Koni...I went to install my Koni rear shocks a few weeks ago.
Oops...didn't have any hardware, and Konis required larger diameter
nuts, washers, and bushings than Bilstiens.  So I call Koni on Friday
about noon and talk to Gordon in Tech Support.  Gordon knows right what
I need, and walks down to the shop talking to me on the phone all the
time, gathers my parts (used), addresses and envelope while I'm on the
phone, and mails them off.  I get them *the next day* along with a few
groovy Koni stickers.  All free.  I was autoxing Sunday! Cool.  Very
cool indeed.

2. McMaster-Carr.  I go on the web, pick out my goodies (all small shop
stuff), and get it in two business days.  Correct, fast, well packed.
Just another great job by McMaster-Carr.  And good prices and
reasonable shipping too.  Easy as pie.

That's all...just a little pat on the back for some folks.  And I don't
even work at either place.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.