Car Seats (again)

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:33:38 -0400
  JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com wrote:

>P.S. How sad are We?  Rodders and racers talking about
>the best kids seats?
>Any one know of a Type R or (donning flame-retardant
>suit) EURO model car
>seat? What kind of horepower gains? ;)

Well, lets see.  The back seat has a load for the dry
cleaners in it plus various and sundry toys and the car
seat.  The passenger seat is pushed pretty far forward to
accommodate the kid in back and a seven-year-old up front.
 There are no food wrappers, however.  Food of any sort is
not allowed.  I'm thinking a yellow car seat has to be
worth at least 15hp.

Its all part of keeping the car alive.  If its useful, its
all good.  "But Honey, I just have to lower the car so its
easier for the kids to get in and out!"  :)

John