R-134a conversion: a success!

Allyn wrote:

> dirk, it sounds to me like they have their numbers backwards. there is no such thing as 413, but if
> you rearrange 413 you get 134. 134 does all that same stuff (can mix with r12, is safe on seals
> (with the proper oil), etc).
> Al
>
> Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN

But there IS such a thing. It is used as a 'drop in' because it can work
with the existing Mineral SOil in R-12 systems.

I had a hard time finding it with Google but let's try again...

Ah!

<http://www.isceon-refrigerants.com/product/9series.htm>

Looks like it might get a wider use in the future.

TBerk
(damn nuclear know-it-alls)  ;])