From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of BcH
Sent: July 23, 2002 12:15 PM
To: 'Scirocco. org Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Master cylinder question

Your stock pedals will work, you simply need to fabricate a clevis
extension to use anything but the 16v roc brake booster/pedal =
cluster.=A0
There is a hole in the stock MkI and early MkII brake pedal in exactly
the right place and it is also very easy to mount the brake light switch
to the stock pedal cluster.
BcH=20
78 MkI Ragtop ABA 16vT boxes of parts=20