Supercharger, was: Re: turbo 'rocs

Im using the ABA 2.0L block and the GX hydro head w/ 38mm valves. and the
thing pulls hard enough to do 1st gear rolling wheel chirps without
dumping the clutch.. (im very afraid to do that.. 210mm 16v clutch coming
soon)..
BTW. 210psi per clyn.. its bad ass.
It pulls harder than the 20v 5clyn ...
Brian
82 2.0L 8v Topless bunny with entire Euro BBS kit.... :-)