From:  VeeWdriver@aol=2Ecom
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:21:34 EDT
To: scirocco-l@scirocco=2Eorg
Subject: Body trim

Half of the rubber bump strips on my 88 are falling off already and I've
been=20
thinking of helping the rest of it off as well=2E  From what I've seen, Eu=
ro=20
models did not have this trim=2E  I'd like to hear from people who've remo=
ved=20
theirs and find out if they liked the look better with or without the trim=
=2E

Tom