Grafting Knock Sensor to CIS : Pls Review my thread on Vortex

Jeff Toomasson wrote:

> Looks very thorough, Tosha - wish I could give you better feedback
> other than the vortex post and the diagram look nice.
>
> Do anyone know off-hand if the A5K throttle body has both the WOT
> switch and throttle closed switch? It would be nice to take advantage
> of that functionality...

I missing what A5K refers to but the A2 GTI Throttle I got off the other
car has both switches: WOT on top and closed at Idle on the bottom. The
three wire plug handles both.

> I'm going to be doing this exact same thing to my 84 cabby "soon"
> (thankfully, I won't have buy a new Bentley as my 84 has the Space
> saver and I have the 85+ book.
>
> Hope everyone has a good weekend, Jeff

I picked up the A2 PDF file off of the Russian web site. Colors were
correct and everything. Too bad they don't have early year models.

TBerk