From: Marc scirocco Québec <marc_scirocco@yahoo.ca>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 6:26 PM
Subject: RE: diesels

Here we go, just for the sake of replying...

HP are about top speed.
Torque * RPM = HP

HP is how fast it can go.
Torque is how fast it can go that fast.
Torque is work acomplished, so to go from 0-100 (kms
of course) really fast, you need a LOT of work done,
hense torque.

Cheers.

Marc

 --- Larry <rocco16v@netzero.com> a écrit : > Diesels