wrenches in my fenders...

well, as i was tightening up my tail light nuts today...i feel something slip from my hand and head a nice solid "clunk".

i pull my hand out to see that there is no wrench between my thumb and index finger.

a stream of obscenities then followed.

i cant think of any way to actually get the bastard out, as i somewhere lost my magnetic screw retriever. i actually think i lost it trying to retreive a door panel screw up front...

*sigh* any ideas?

rhys
84 wolfie (now sporting one striped tail and a new rattle)

eFUCTmail is the shit.  www.efuct.com