Interest in a Samco Hose kits for 16V's

Please explain to me what on Earth is so damned great about Samco radiator
hoses? I've popped exactly one hose (coming from the heater core) in my
illustrious career of doing strange things with Volkswagens. How good can a
hose be? Do I also get a hooker and a room for that kind of money? ;^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut