[OT] fuel pump relay needed at H2O fest

Does anybody that is going to waterfest have a working fuel pump relay for an 86 VW jetta?  The OE# is 321 906 059H.  The cheapest one we can find in town is $48.  We tryed picking one up at the junkyard but it didn't work.

Also could it be anything besides the relay if the fuel pump doesn't run with the relay in, but when i jump terminals 30 and 87 the fuel pump does run?

Thanks!

Doug C.
'88 16v
Raleigh, NC