DIGIFIZ

Hi Christo,

If you like I can e-mail  you all diagrams & instructions that I made.
They're increased in size meanwhile as I had to help an only average skilled Sciroccodriver
through the installation via e-mail. It worked for him in the end-
and I know now what kind of questions can appear ;-))

the waysensor that you need is :
191 919 149

I also have a DIGIFIZ for sale,
8000 RPM 16V version, 100% operational & tested ($500) ,
http://www.Scirocco2.de/digip256.jpg
pressure sensor ($80)
lightsensor ( $70)
new MFA-stick,  ($40 )
new outside temp-sensor, ($25)
new waysensor ($55 )
new plug-housings ($30 )
http://www.Scirocco2.de/digic167.jpg

or all complete for $650 shipped.

in addition I have a NEW Digifiz for sale,
The display itself was never installed,
1907 km (!) on the clock of the circuit-board , asking
$700 for the complete unit (without any sensors) .
http://www.Scirocco2.de/newdig19.jpg
Sensors ( light, outside-temp, speed ) available seperately, see above.
DIGIFIZ was $1100 from the dealership and is completely obsolete now.
VW has none left, they have to change back to analog cluster if a customers DIGIFIZ fails !

more pictures of all parts  available on request

unfortunately a disclaimer now- ( some words to those who always complain ) :
price appears to be high, but these DIGIFIZ are completely tested and working,
and in fine condition.  I'm not a shop, nor do I have a business. It should be for fun !
I  only offer parts that I would install in my own Sciroccos.
All parts are genuine & from Germany -call it "Euro" or not .

friendly Greets
Dirk