vent windows

psycho 16v wrote:

> i was thinking of converting my rear windows to a pop out style vent window.
> has anyone tried this before? if so does it increase airflow through the car
> enough to justify the effort? and does anyone have pics of such a
> conversion? tia
>    hit
>
> So SayethThe Hitman
> <http://www.techography.net/brettsgarage>

I have just posted a link to this on Vortex:

<http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=433988>

I have been thinking of it for a very very long time.

I have assumed to this point the following:

- Rubber from another car (even manufacturer) might help.

- Hardware too, going to need to deal with no hole in tempered glass.

- Going to want to to have a secure mod, no prying in to rob & plunder.

TBerk