'rocs in the fog 2k+2?

On Aug. 16-18 is the Historics at Laguna Seca.  I am going to that.  Meet you
guys there on Sunday? Yeah, I know it's the same weekend as DUBWAR.  Beggars
(that would be me) can't be chosers.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 7/17/02 11:18:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,