Supercharger, was: Re: turbo 'rocs

If you can find a PG engine for a decent price, they're definitely worth
it. Bigger water passages, piston oil squirters, dished pistons, sodium
filled exhaust valves, and a number of other goodies for forced
induction.

The engine shouldn't cost too much if you can find one, but it would
probably be a little more than a regular 8v. The biggest cost in a G60
transplant is the G60 itself (ask me how I know!). Other than that
they're really not any more expensive than working on a regular 8v.

If you go Digifant 1, talk to the guys at SNs Tuning about a chip.
They'll hook you up.

Neal