turbo 'rocs

Drew-
  Can you explain those (seemingly low) power numbers?
Did you install the turbo in the intake rather than the exhaust??
:)

Okay, adding Drew, Richard, and Carl, that makes 5 listers with pressurized
'rocs.
(actually, this is more than I thought there would be....)
Larry

> I've been running a Turbo Scirocco conversion (84 Wolfsburg) for about 14
> months, with about 35,000 km to date (not winter driven.)
>
> The car has been to Cincy twice, gets in the neighbourhood of 50mpg US,
> and has a whomping 70hp and in the neighbourhood of 105 lb-ft of torque at
> 1900 rpm.
>
> A planned intercooler upgrade will increase those figures to 80/115~ish.
>
> Drew MacPherson - '84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco TurboDiesel

Introducing NetZero Long Distance