WTB: 8v Turbo Mani w/ T3

--part1_187.adcb5d6.2a673a6d_boundary

I have a used 8v turbo manifold and small T3 for $250.

Its from a TD jetta so you will have to do some intake manifold modifications
and do some research but its possible to use. Dont ask me how to put it on
thats better left to someone who has done it before.

Jasin

--part1_187.adcb5d6.2a673a6d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I have a used 8v turbo manifold and small T3 for $250.
<BR>
<BR>Its from a TD jetta so you will have to do some intake manifold modifications and do some research but its possible to use. Dont ask me how to put it on thats better left to someone who has done it before.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_187.adcb5d6.2a673a6d_boundary--