Waterfest Parts

Have a few body parts available, if anyone want to pick them up at
Waterfest.  (I won't be there but my brother will...)

1 Mk2 hood, Tornado Red, straight, a little gravel pitting but not too bad

2 Mk2 doors, Tornado Red. No dents, power windows w/ switches and all
glass, but no interior panels.  I don't recall if they still have the
mirrors or not, but I can have my brother check.  The drivers side has a
small section where the clearcoat is peeling, about the size of a quarter.

I think I also have a set of US headlight frames, if anyone needs them.

Let me know ahead of time so I can arrange for you to meet my brother
there... pretty much any reasonable offer accepted.

Dan

--
If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit.
There's no sense being a damn fool about it."

		-- W. C. Fields