[Re: cardboard thing on top of the rad have a purpose?]

"Brian Wagner" <scirocco_88_16v@hotmail.com> wrote:
Same material, just have to work with it. You gave get thinner masonite a=
some hobby store that may even be easier to work with.

Brian

I have "custom" side rad baffles made from aluminum siding, spray painted=

black (adds 5 hp), edges were first wrapped in duct tape so I don't slice=

myself open, and they are anchored with silicon. Edges towards the rad we=
re
bent for structural reasons. It seems to gave held up well, I imagine sid=
ing
would work on the top too. =

Sorry Larry, not titanium, just common aliminum, but the density is still=
 low,
and hey, it was laying around.
Cathy