turbo 'rocs

Not yet, but it's on jack stands until the turbo is installed and
running.
Hoping for end of July, but that will minimal boost with no radiator or
pump for the intercooler and it'll still need some braces for the turbo
and downpipe. So, I forsee months of dicking around with upping boost,
adjusting  fuel maps and ignition maps and just generally polishing the
installation.
The good news is I have now welded enough aluminum and stainless steel
that fabbing the aluminum intake pipes and stainless exhaust is no
longer the huge hurdle it once was.