VWvortex Forums: 1.8 block w cross flow head

OK,
Check out the following info:
vwsl
VWvortex Member

13 posts
kailua hi
77 scirocco

i need help fitting 2.0 crossflow head on 1.8 block using cis fuel
injection. i need to know about a fitting that goes in the crossflow
head so that i can utilize the cis injection.

<http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=428507>

Looks like this guy has a 77 and is installing a x-flow head, will this
cause the height trouble that a whole x-flow long block would have in a
Roc or is it due to the short block height?

How about oil/coolant passages?

Myself, I wouldn't mind a x-flow head on an Audi 3A block in my 81.

TBerk