New future Scirocco enthusiast

Well, after nine months of waiting and two false alarm runs to the hospital,
my wife gave birth to our second child on Monday.  We just got home from the
hospital today.

Our little girl weighed in at 8lbs. even.  Now I have to fix up TWO
Sciroccos...our first, the 2 year old, has to pat the bumper of my 79
whenever she walks past it.  The other day she was sitting on my lap and
pointed to a picture of a roc on the screen and said "Gocko...car."  That's
my girl!

Well, after catching up on all our missed mail, we're all going to try to get
some sleep.  It's hard to get any rest with people coming into your room
every 15 frickin' minutes.

Have fun, y'all!

Tom in Tucson
www.area-53.com
Ten VW's, two Audi's, one Porsche, one Chevy, two GMC's and a John Deere.  :)