8v turbo kit

If YOU don't know exactly what you need in order to do this, don't do it.
At least not yet, anyway.
First, read some books on turbocharging (Corky Bell's is a good one), get
all the turbo kit suppliers propaganda (you can glean some good info if you
read between the lines and disregard the hype) and decide exactly what you
want your pressurized motor to do/be.  Talk to people who have done it.
Then and only then should you start your inventory list.
Knowlege is power.
Ignorance is expensive.

Larry  (my advice is free...which may be what it's worth....I suffered
through two turbo installations on son's 8V)

> What do i need to add a turbo to a 8v vw scirocco 8v?  I need a somewhat
> complete list because I'm going to try to do it myself.

Introducing NetZero Long Distance