Knock sensor control unit... anyone know where to buy?

Dan, I'm very interested...  Just a few questions, though - 1.)  you took
this off a 1.8L 16V, right?  2.) I'm not familiar with the "ignition
amplifier"... is that somehow attached to the knock box?
3.) The part number sounds right, but I think mine was #### F, I wonder if
you know are there any differences?  I'll check the part number tonight and
get back to you, but I am very interested.  Oh yeah, I'm from all the way
over in PA, so you know for shipping.