Scirocco sighting in Japan!

That is one rough car. You'd be doing the owner a favor if you offered money
for it since it's so expensive to register a car each year.

I just got back from the All Datsun Meet in Mt Shasta, CA on Sunday. I met a
few Japanese men who came over specifically for the Datsun Roadster event.
In casual conversation with one gentleman, he mentioned that he had 3
vehicles. A Datsun Roadster, a Mercedes, and a Toyota.  About two hours
later I found out a little more detail. He owns Toyota 2000Gt and Mercedes
190 Evo2! For you kids that don't know, the Toyota was technically only made
in 1967 (360 units). A special convertible (only 2) was commissioned for a
James Bond film. Less than 100 of these cars exist today. When they come for
sale, they are in excess of $100K.

Diamond Dave
88 Scirocco http://scirocco16v.com/profiles/david_b.htm
84 Jetta GLI