[OT]Poll: Most Beautiful Car

I have intentionally not read any other responses...this could take
days to decide...but...having not seen all the cars ever made, I'll
vote for the (old) Ford GT40 but the new one is not far behind.
http://www.mre.co.uk/images/Carpix/FlyClassic/A181.jpg
That car gets prettier the longer you look at it.

Ron

--- Brian Haygood <theonlyred16v@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering what each of you would say was the most beautiful car
> in the
> world ever.  I'm talking purely about aesthetics here.  It doesn't
> even
> matter if it is slower than a stock beetle, or handles like a
> Caddillac.
> So think long and hard ... this is for posterity!  Don't limit
> yourselves to
> the mundane here, put some heart into it, and enjoy the hunt!
>
> What is the all-time most visually appealing car in the world?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Brian

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.