8V Crank Chuck Key?

Hey All,

I've been an off and on member of this list as well as an off an on Scirocco
owner. I'm currently in possesion of three Mk2s; one is a builder and two
are parts cars. The builder I picked up VERY cheap but was told it needs the
crank chuck key to maintain timing. How hard is this fix? The T-belts and
various sprockets have been removed to gain access, but can it properly be
fixed without the bottom end being tore down? I also have the motors and
tranny's from the two builders to work with if I need too. One had descent
compression and shifts well but has a seeping head gasket and the other I
have yet to check out. Any help would be great and I may be selling spares
as I get to building up the the driver so I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Jason Rinne
Bellingham, WA