[OT]Poll: Most Beautiful Car

Brian Haygood wrote:

> I was wondering what each of you would say was the most beautiful car in the
> world ever.  I'm talking purely about aesthetics here.
<snip>

Alfa Romeo GT
Mmmm, Sexy. It's the Fem counterpart to my Mk1's Male.

Here's an example:
<http://www.alfaclub.org.au/philstorr/ssnov97/ss97cdo.htm>

If I needed a spaceship I'd pick a mid sixties Citroen Wagon.
(Don't laugh).
<http://publications.kaleden.com/articles/235/totc250.htm>

> This car had an aerodynamic body like a spacecraft.
> The technical features stunned everyone.
> It had self-leveling hydropneumatic suspension.
> A hydraulic system powered the disk brakes,
> the steering and a semi-automatic gearbox.
> Remember this is 1955 and people still had to
> get used to electric razors...

TBerk
wet sanding the Roc, it can't just be a dream.