From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Brian Haygood
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 4:42 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [OT]Poll: Most Beautiful Car

I was wondering what each of you would say was the most beautiful car in the
world ever.  I'm talking purely about aesthetics here.  It doesn't even
matter if it is slower than a stock beetle, or handles like a Caddillac.
So think long and hard ... this is for posterity!  Don't limit yourselves to
the mundane here, put some heart into it, and enjoy the hunt!

What is the all-time most visually appealing car in the world?

Thanks.

Brian