Adjustable shocks ???

Had and have Tokico's on my 8V and 16V... Love them!

The Scirocco is not listed in the application guide but they still have
them, I bought a fresh set about 6 months ago for the 16V when I revamped
the front suspension.

Not the most popular on the list but in the immortal words of Richard
Feynman, "What do you care what other people think?"

-Raffi

http://www.tokicogasshocks.com/