Will these work on my 1988 16V?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1842957805
I need a whole new drivers side halfshaft, and the description of these is
pretty vague - first, do you think these are entire driveshafts, or just the
axle shaft (no CV joints?).  Second, will they fit my car?  I have an 88
16v, the first year to use the larger size "end" (I don't know what else to
call it)  53mm vs the older 50mm... also, it says that they fit all Roccos,
but weren't 16v halfshafts bigger (100mm vs 90mm)?
Thanks all.