The coolest thing!

Friday night, heading to my friends place, I'm driving up the 880 during the
rush-go-home-hour, northbound. Right about at the 237 I glance in the left
mirror and notice someone with their highbeams on swerving in and out of the
median two cars back. It took me a minute .. hey, that's a Scirocco!!

I pull the car towards the median and give a wave. I get a wave back! How
cool! Another ten minutes down the freeway, I pull in the next lane to hang
back and wait for the guy and his gf, and it's a black 16V!!! Black 16vs in
CA are rare! I give the car a look over (bone stock) while they do the same
to mine. I try to ask if they're from around the area, but the wind noise is
too loud and I'm not paying attention to traffic so I had to let it go.

After cruising side by side for a bit, I head in front of them, and we
cruise all the way to my exit, 35 miles down the road. He's not a lister ..
I hope they noticed the .org sticker in the window! How often can you cruise
that far/long with someone who's not even on the list, and still
appareciates a Rocc?!

I'm hope they find their way to the list. Made my weekend!