Last chance, still have some parts for sale!

I still have 2, yes, 2 rear parcel shelfs for sale.

Neither have had speaker holes cut in them, one is a
bit warped, the other is totally straight.

I can bring them to Waterfest this coming weekend, but
will require payment now.  (That way I'm not loading
up my car full of stuff, then wandering around all
weekend asking people if they're the ones supposed to
be buying it)

I also have some 16v glove box doors, glove boxes
themselves, factory fog lite switch, etc, etc.

Taking offers on this stuff, just want to get it out
of my basement.

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte