Is my (uh..) 'member' any bigger yet???

Ok then- first i will apologize to any of you whom i may have offended
with the use of the word PENIS.  From now on I will refrain from the use
of the word PENIS and similar versions of the words, including: COCK,
DICK, Johnson, Tallywacker, PUD, one eyed wonder worm, WANG, Dick,
etc... and, in keeping with our lists main topic- I will only refer to
that region of a males anatomy by using the word Scirocco.  So when you
see the word Scirocco on this list- think about and know that I, they,
you, are speaking about PENISES.

No really, I just wanted to put smiles on some faces this morning- so no
offense y'all!

MB