opps I did it again!

Like the Song title says.. Opps i did it again.... got my self another
scirocco (el numero 3)
its an 1985 8v single owner MKII, Titian Red, 220K Miles on her,
it has Air conditionning, power brakes, Manual Steering (dude that is tought
on the arms), No Sunroof, No Power Windows, Absolutely NO MODS..(hehehe a
bone stock 85..Whohoo!)the car has never been driven (shifted) over 3K RPM.
Sshe looks good, and well though minor mecanical issues (sounds like it
needs bearings in the rear, and maybe pads on the drums), she is a beauty!,
very clean, picked it up last night for 750$.

Ill have pictures later on today, I am picking her up 3-4PM today!

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco