Much appreciation...

If you really want to thank us, bring that 30v SC Passat to Waterfest
and let us drive it! ;-o

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Russ Tom
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 4:34 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Much appreciation...

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a message seeing if
anybody had an A1 digital clock that they could spare
or sell to me.

The next day, I received an email from fellow member
Rick Kellner saying that he had a extra cluster and
that I could have the clock if it was the right one.

I came back tonight to find a very carefully packaged
clock, including the two mounting screws embedded into
the insulating styrofoam block he packed the clock
into.

Being midnight, of course I had to install it.  With
the clock from Rick and an offer of another clock
along with the odometer repair instruction from Foxx
(in a box) I have perfectly working cluster.

Thanks to the both of these guys and the rest of you
for always helping me to keep my rocco alive.

Russ Tom
'87 Scirocco 16v
'98 Passat 30v Supercharged
'01 Jetta GLX(VR6)