ebay scam

Hi,

usually I don't care about off topic posts but
reading the posts about Steffen, I feel like I have to say someting now.

I have to admit that Steffen's auctions are a bit "LOUD"
and he still uses my turning VW logo ( that is O.K. for me meanwhile.. :-)  )

looking at that particular auction I can't understand the noise about it.

- it's doubtless an "Euro" camshaft as it is from an Euro Scirocco.
  you're confused because you see everything through your "USA eyes" ?
  Doubtless the USA IS the most important country in the world ( and IMHO the best one too .... )
  but you have to be aware there are some other countries and continents too.
  After all this egocentric point of view that the bidders might have, can't be the sellers problem.

- the KR do have machines have 139 PS, I own one myself.
  Nobody who has a working brain claims that the 139 PS are generated from the outlet camshaft.
 It is misleading ? Go and get some general knowledge about VW's before installing camshafts
 and stop whining about e-Bay auctions. This is real life and no Kindergarten..

- he never said that the camshaft would increase power

- the starting bid was $1 and not $100

-  in case you bid on something, you should know what you're bidding on
   the item in this auction is clearly described, the clown is not the seller but the bidder :-)

- some people do need an exaust camshaft, because it is worn.
  For $41 total with shipping included still a fair replacement.

- $40 for shipping a camshaft to the USA is correct.
  Packets start here with $35 from 0-1 kg weight, then $40 and so on...
  I shipped a camshaft ( intake ;-)) to Nightshadow a few months ago,
  and I can confirm the $40 for s/h.

I know Steffen as a very reliable , helpful & friendly guy.
He never ripped me off with anything I bought from him or sold to him.

have a nice weekend

Dirk
CORRADO G60 www.Scirocco2.de/my_corrado_1.jpg
Scirocco 16V GT II '92 darkgreen-pearl  www.GT-2.de/GT2.htm