Rich Deede's car in PVW mag!!!

--part1_11b.136998e7.2a606978_boundary

I hope its not the August issue, I still have not gotten the July one.

While on the subject, does anyone have back issues they would like to sell to
me?
I can pick them up at Waterfest or pay for shipping. That goes for the "Golf"
too.

Jasin

--part1_11b.136998e7.2a606978_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I hope its not the August issue, I still have not gotten the July one.
<BR>
<BR>While on the subject, does anyone have back issues they would like to sell to me?
<BR>I can pick them up at Waterfest or pay for shipping. That goes for the "Golf" too.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11b.136998e7.2a606978_boundary--