good source for the "little" coolant hoses?

--0-35250837-1026446156=:67567

hey all, on my 1.8 JH 8v the front coolant hose, the one that goes from the oil cooler to the outlet on the front of the cyl head, is leaking really bad.  Tape can't hold up forever so I would like to replace that one and the other funky one on the front of the block, the one that comes out from the water pump and then bisects to go into the oil cooler and the metal tube that wraps around the engine to carry coolant to the heater core.  Any help is appreciated-  I've tried emailing Potter but it is usually 1-2 weeks before I get a reply, guess he's been busy.

Rob