Bigger Digi Injectors?

Yup. Get the Ford Motorsport injectors. Same style "standard" Bosch
injectors, but with higher capacity than the stock Digi injectors. I
think there were two stock capacities (#20lb and #24lb? Not sure...green
or grey tops, anyway). These are #30lb/hr, which should be more than
plenty for any streetable project. I think they're the ones with red
tops. I'm going to refresh my memory on all the specs with a Vortex
search, and I have the part number in my notes at home...

They're usually sold in packs of 8 from places like Summit racing, but I
happen to know someone who would be willing to split a pack with
you...(that would be me!!)

Let me know if you're interested in the split. I was just thinking the
other day that I should post on VW Vortex to find a willing partner. I
seem to remember something like $270 for the pack of 8, but I'll shop
around a bit before I buy.

Neal