Non-Cat MK1?

  My 78 Rabbit was a "non-cat" car, but both my 78 and 77 roccos are catalyst
cars.

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 7/9/02 12:40:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nightmare16v1988@hotmail.com writes:

<< But how many Scirocco's didnt have cats? Was it only ones from California
 (damn smog Nazi's!!) or the US? If like 50% of them were like this, I will
 pass on the deal. But if only a few of them are like this, then I will pick
 it up. Also, how much easier is it to pass smog with a the non-cat sticker?
 TIA!