Non-Cat MK1

Craig,

	My 79' has the same non-cat exhaust. It arrived through the port of
Houston and was originally sold up in Dallas. I belive that 79' was the
last production year of leaded gas vehicles. Therefore I would think that
quite a few of them arrived here that way. I Don't know about the smog
test. In two more years she will be considered a classic, then it won't
matter anymore...

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
that cannot
possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes
wrong
it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Danno
Hockley, TX

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.