FS: MkII Non AC console and junk tray

Well, I had a good time at the junkyards today, and grabbed this on
speculation that somebody might want it. Black, and in decent shape. The =
tray
is perfect, and big enough to use in a cafeteria, it would hold a laptop,=
 for
those whom haven't seen one. Not sure what it's worth, I got it with some=

other goodies for my beastie. So make an offer.

There were also two good sets of rear tails for MkII 8V's, I'll see what =
they
want for them if someone wants them. Otherwise, two 8V MkII cars, and the=

usual pathetic selection of forlorn Golfs, Passats, a few Rabbits,Foxes a=
nd
Jettas. Anyone who's looking for something small ( ie not a tranny or
engine!), LMK, I'll likely be back in the next day or two.
Cathy