Whew!

Well, I'm breathing easier. I took the Roc for emissions testing
(Louisville, KY)this afternoon and it passed. Main problem was the guy kept
trying to start doing the dyno test in third and the car kept quitting on
him. Once he started in 2nd and then shifted to 3rd all was ok.

I don't have the numbers in front of me but it passed with room to spare
even with my idle problem.

Other thing they checked as unable to do was the Vapor Recovery Test as it
was inaccessible. I don't mind. Now my car's fully street legal.