Waterfest, what else?

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:

> 2. Who's going from the I-90 route ( Buffalo, Rochester,
> etc). And when are
> you leaving, and do you do the caravan thing?

I don't know exactly what route we're taking, but I'm
planning on going the 'roundabout' way and heading down
with the Rochester crew - leaving Friday A.M.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams